- Tuition is paid on a per 4-week basis (per month).
- The $12 Materials Fee is due the first day of class.
- Tuition is always due by the 1st day of class. A $10.00 late fee will be incurred for any payment made after the 7th of the month.
- A Credit/Debit card # is required on each account. It is understood that any unpaid balances will be charged on the credit/debit account provided.
- For classes taught remotely (i.e. Kidd Springs) payment can be made online through this site, in person at the center or over the phone by calling 214-670-7535.
- All fees are calculated based on the number of classes held during the stated enrollment period. We do pro-rate tuition payments due to the time joined. 30 day written notice is required prior to dropping a class. Refunds are given only if the proper studio procedures are followed. Accounts continue to bill unless written intent to drop is given. Financial obligations must be met and unpaid accounts are subject to collections.
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card are accepted.
- A $35.00 service charge applies to all returned checks.
- There is a 20% discount for families with more than one child enrolled in classes. The first child is charged at the regular rate, and the discount will apply to additional child(ren).
** NOTE: Please make all checks payable to Perpetual Motion Studios.